A 2 day programme in Thai or english
Strengthen your speaking skills….
…take control of the room.
An essential skill of an empowered employee is to be able to give presentations to a wide variety of audiences with confidence.
Level - Beginner to Intermediate
Course Objectives and Outcomes
Learn how to:
- Speak effectively to any sized group of listeners
- Persuade your listeners to take action on your words and believe in your ideas
- Sound and look your absolute best
- Convey your ideas clearly so they hit their target every time
- Take control of a room and command your listeners’ attention
Key subject areas include:
- Analysing your audience needs: The 3 W’s – why? what?, who?
- Preparing your presentation: Structure, purpose, audience, content, form, length, notes.
- Making your presentation: Dealing with nerves, words, body language, dress, use of voice, audience questions, and difficult participants.
- Audio visual support: Use of flip charts, overhead projector, LCD projector, slide projector, Power Point, video and music
By the end of the workshop, the participant will be able to:
- Plan and prepare a presentation
- Practise and rehearse a presentation
- Discuss and explore the uses of visual aids
- Consider the varied needs of the audience
- Demonstrate how to speak to groups with confidence
- Formulate a written action plan